Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Before I Go To Sleep

5 cookies
Before I Go To Sleep by S. J. Watson.  I loved this book - I could not put it down.  I started it right after dinner, and I would not go to sleep until I finished!  So, after stopping to take care of kids and get them to bed, I think I read it in about 4 hours.   It is about a woman who wakes up every morning with no idea where she is or who she is with.  (50 First Dates-ish.)  She thinks of herself as a young woman, but she is actually 47.  Every time she goes into a deep sleep she forgets everything she had learned that day.  She lives with her husband Ben, who cares for her and explains everything every day.  But as she starts to remember more things with the help of a journal, she starts to wonder if everything that Ben tells her is true.

No comments: